Thursday, 24 February 2011

pamela (i'm in) love

(source: elle)
everything about her: her hair, make up (brown eyeshadow, berry lips), the cut of her cute cute dress (need to find a similar one in h&m!) AND of course, her awesome cool incredible jewelry line (i literally want every single piece in these images!)

P.S: On a sorta-but-not-really different topic, was so excited to see Erin Wasson on America's Next Top Model in the latest episode!  She was showin' off her just as awesome jewelery line...Was so stoked :D there's some hot & fierce models this season.

Follow music & tastythreads

The Do - Slippery Slope
I used to think this band was so...meh. Alright, but nothing to write home about.
This song changed my mind. Reminds me of M.I.A!

Also, I'm kinda feelin' this fashion-y/editorial music video.
Of course I can't get enough of red hair too.

No comments:

Post a Comment