Monday, 30 August 2010

sparkle, from night to day!

(source: elle)
night: skinny jeans & heels, perfect for a night out of clubbing. Or going to an art gallery(?, check out background)

day: nude & gladiator sandals. Tip: Everything else - keep it simple.


Follow music & tastythreads

Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)
Are you tired of her yet?! I know, I know.
I finally got the album today!! This is my favorite song from her album, tied with another song..It's personally the most relatable, every other line I'm like:" yup, I did that!" or "Yes, totally said that". LOVE when that happens. The production of this song is so sleek and perfect, musically it reminds me a lot of Phoenix's recent albums (the last 3 of them).

Buy song!!:                                                                                               
Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) [Explicit]                                                    Hell, BUY THE ALBUM peeps!:
Teenage Dream



No comments:

Post a Comment