Friday, 16 July 2010

miley out & about



(source:heartmiley)

myohmiley! Someone has a little unexpected streetstyle, and here I thought it was a team of stylists that made her so..well stylish.
My two favorties? Kurt Cobain maxi dress (wow wow too amazing....never seen anything like that) and the incredible boho bag...I want it, I want it now!

Follow music & tastythreads

I have been soo obsessed with remixes lately, and now I've found a new obsession: MASHUPs! Whenever your bored of the same songs those are two ways to end it! (did that even make sense?)

Miley Cyrus vs. Stone Temple Pilots - Stone Temple Miley [MashUP by Lobsterdust]
This MashUP is just too good...I love when rock n pop collide ♥
look out for more MashUps in the future!
Download song here

1 comment:

  1. I like that her style is so casual


    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete