Wednesday, 2 June 2010

high expectations: the high waist shorts story


(source: style and the city, knightcat)

Can you say the title of this post five times really fast? lol. I know the title a little "off".
All I'm trying to say is that my favorite tastythreads of the summer are: HIGH WAIST SHORTS. I just bought 3 super cute shorts from H & M (two of them being high-waisted), which I do intend to show you v. soon (I promise this time ;)
This all makes me consider doing outfit posts on this blog, I must admit my closet isn't HUGE but I am really good at putting outfits together regardless (just ask my girlfriends).



Nia xx

Follow music & tastythreads

Foster The People - Pumped Up Kids

You can get this song for FREE if you go on their site and sign-up on their mailing list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment