Thursday, 13 May 2010

headscarf

(source: the cobrasnake)

inspiring! I've got short hair at the moment and I totally forgot that wearing a scarf is a super cute look. It reminds me of these:

(source: unknown)
Rihanna is totally number 1 in my hair insipiration list at the moment.

Follow music & tastythreads

Katy Perry - E.T (Futuristic Lover)
So as y'all know I'm an uber-Katy Perry fan (as I keep sayin')...Unfortunately, I was kinda dissapointed with her new single California Gurls. Although I still listen to it, the fact that it has more than 50% similarity (musically) to Tik Tok makes it impossible for me to fully fall in love, as I have probably listened to Tik Tok over 1,000 times (no joke, I've been listening to that damn song since June/July 2009). Anywho....its all good cuz there's this new (leaked...opps!) song that I can listen to, still not A-mazing but will do for a couple of weeks....I love the way she has with words lyrics.

Available in August.

1 comment:

  1. I love head scarves, and Rihanna knows how to rock this look!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete