Sunday, 30 May 2010

Favorite Outfits of the Week

(source: 5inchandup, elle.com, models, wildfox)

Follow music & tastythreads

Travis - Turn
This song is amazing and so beautiful. I totally forgot about its awesomeness: the pre-chorus and the lyrics that go along with it make me weak. Gorgeous gorgeous. I remeber watching the music video when i was younger and thinking it was kinda cool and different...check it out here.
I recently rediscovered this song when I watched the movie Feast of Love and the scene is between two women who fall in love (one of them doesn't know she's gay, and has a "moment" when this song comes on at a bar - you have to watch it really). From that scene, I could totally see how that song could relate in that moment, and came to see it in a different light. I think that's what makes the song so great.

Buy song:
Turn

1 comment: