Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Dude of the Moment: Shia LaBoeuf

(source: just jared, tfs)

Now, I don't usual have a dude in the style inspiration section, but to hell with it. Shia LaBoeuf is Dude of the Moment (replacing previously crowned Gurl of the moment: Chloë Sevigny...my love for her style will linger on).
Why? Because of his kickass style regiment. Notice the reoccuring uniform:
t-shirt, jeans, cap, scruffy sneakers and sometimes belt(lovin' the vans btw).
Usually a strict style regiment is somewhat looked down upon, but you know sometimes if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Besides, I love the basics look...to me it can sometimes be the sexiest. It says "i'm hot and I don't need to wear a ton of trendy shit to prove it". So so sexy. All hail!..a tasty crush & dude of the moment all in one.
Get it line gurrrls...

And to give you the giggles..Here's a funny old SNL skit with Shia:

Follow music & tastythreads

Liz Phair - Rock Me

Oh I wish...

Buy song:
Rock Me [Explicit]

No comments:

Post a Comment