Thursday, 1 April 2010

S.W.L.G.I (She Would Look Good In...)

(source: anywho)

It's pretty obvious to me that this H & M dress has Erin Wasson written ALL OVER IT! Very hippie and beachy love it...It also reminds me of Mark Fast's collections. Here's some examples if you don't know what I'm talking about:

And here's Erin W. wearing one of his designs:
(sources: tfs, telegraph)

The H & M dress is definetly at the top of my wishlist for this summer. I think it would be def. easy to wear in the summer in town with the right laidback accesories (like above) and maybe a denim jacket over it. I also really want it in WHITE <3.

 Follow music & tastythreads

Sia - Breathe Me (Four Tet Remix)
I like the psychedelicness of this remix.
It's also the song in one of Logan & Veronica's make out scenes...hot!

Buy song here:
Breathe Me (Four Tet Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment