Friday, 9 April 2010

sophistication & class 101

(source: tfs)

I'm kinda intrigued by this book. Mmmmh...how long will it take to get to Europe?

P.S: Usually, I try to avoid pictures with cigarettes because whether sub-conscious or not it kinda advocates it. There have been a few pictures that I wanted to post with cigarettes in them but decided to pass. I don't judge anyone who does smoke. I just don't do it myself, and sure I think the habit is kinda nasty. However, after saying all that...I couldn't pass this one up. Special occasion ;)

Follow music & tastythreads

City & Colour - The Death of Me

Like the paradox of the dark humoured lyrics against the jingly-jangly music, and how he romanticizes something so awful like alcoholism.

Buy song here:
The Death of Me

No comments:

Post a Comment