Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Introducing....The MIDDLE FINGER ring!

(source: fashiontoast)

Pamela Love Jewelery
As y'all know I'm currently obssesed with silver jewelery, and now i'm focusing on getting rings. The other day I got some cute little rings including one that says LOVE in cursive (supa cute!) But now it's time to go BIG, I want my middle finger ring! Wear with caution. SO dope.

Follow music & tastythreads

Robin Thicke (feat. Nicki Minaj)
I think I found my new girl crush (two in fact). I know I'm a little late in the game, but I can't stop playing this song! Can't wait to hear it on a night out, so I can be silly and goofy like THIS:
(yup! that is the girl from gossip girl/buffy...etc. Oh yeah and dawson :P)
In fact I saw that clip before never knowing who the song was by...then last night as I did my ritual listen to music before I sleep, I finally decided to listen to the new Robin Thicke and totally stumbled into this gem! Now, I like my Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash as much as the next person...but I love songs like this with a good beat and silly lyrics because HELLO?! You can't take life so seriously all the time. Sometimes you gotta turn that emo button off and listen to good funny shit like this! Come on have a lil' fun.

Now to my new girl crush: Nikki Minaj...I don't know if she's crazy or just f'ing cool. I think both. Check out this live performance, i <3 how its gotta a more rocky edge to it then the studio version...which u can listen to on the sidebar, as its on my Stuck on Repeat section >>>>>:


Buy here:
Shakin' It 4 Daddy [Explicit]

1 comment: