Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Rockin' Tees

(source: unknown, lookbook.nu, streehearts)

I'm contemplating whether to buy a Bruce Springsteen T-shirt, which I recently saw in H & M. The only thing is...I don't really listen to him. You see, I have this thing where, I don't really like wearing band tees if I don't listen to the band...I feel hypocritical and a bit of a poser. However, I am trying to get into his music again. I do respect his lyrics and what he has to say, and the fact that he really gave a Voice in mainstream music to blue-collar America. Anyway this is music nerd speak....

P.S: The third pic doesn't really count...but is still pretty awesome.

Follow music & tastythreads

Dirty Pretty Things - You Fucking Love It
This would be the perfect soundtrack to a bar fight.
Not that that's cool or anything.
Loves how sweet & short it is too.

1 comment: