Thursday, 25 March 2010

non-threads post: gui-tar!

(10th muse)


In high school I had a band, it wasn't a big deal but it was so fun...the majority of the time we were all chicks which was rad - and of course, it kinda realized my rockstar dreams a lil'. I hope to revive them soon. I remember one or two of the drummers in the band (we changed band members loads) introduced me to the coolest bands. Most notably, Sigur Ros and Test Icicles...What I love about Test Icicles is I would have never considered listening to them at the time.....but they are wickedly awesome. Give it a try...

Test Icicles - Circle Square Triangle


Test Icicles - Catch It

Unfortunately they "no longer exist", in other words they broke up. But you can buy their album by clicking the image below:

For Screening Purposes Only
For Screening Purposes Only
Follow music & tastythreads

No comments:

Post a Comment