Tuesday, 16 February 2010

S.W.L.G.I (She Would Look Good In...)

 >>>
or
(source: knightcat)

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the terrible terrible photoshop lol.
We all know its FASHION WEEK. Funnily enough, I haven't found anything that I adore.....
Until now.
Okay, its not amazing but I still really love it. It has that wow! factor.
It's from JILL STUART's collection. And then I thought....who would look good in this?
The first person I thought of was Gwen Stefani, hello? Plaid. hello? rockin' thigh high boots. But then I thought..... Taylor Momsen (tastythreads girl of the moment) would be just as eligible. In fact Jill Stuart herself said that she would LOVE. LOVE to style none other then Miss Taylor Momsen herself. Whoa? Outa all the celebrities?!
Well it does make perfect sense, it would be a match made in heaven.
I hope they DO an awesome rockin fashion spread oh PLEASE PLEASE!
I'd be the first to post it.

Death From Above 1979 - Blood On Our Hands (Justice Remix)
This is my favorite song & remix from one of my fave bands. Also, I think this song is perrrrrfect for this post. It's dirty and pretty rockin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment