Tuesday, 9 February 2010

S.W.L.G.I (She Would Look Good In...)

chloë sevigny. would look good in:


pretty
(source: me from polyvore)

Its that time again. If you don't remember or are new to this blog. Basically, I started this special post called She would look good in (S.W.L.G.I) , where I come across an awesome outfit or tastythread that I believe would look good on someone. Its kinda fun and sometimes silly, I'll do a little photoshop sometimes, like when I did a SWLGI on Alexa Chung here. Until next time....

Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson - Search Your Heart

cutesy love/break-up song (we're all about the love this week!). and random cutesy youtube video.

2 comments:

  1. yeah its very chloe sevigny! really cool outfit! id love to wear that in the summer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that's what i was think too...i would so die if i found a cute pair of wedges like that for summer!

    ReplyDelete