Saturday, 6 February 2010

ohh la la gaspard



 
(source:tfs)

From my current fave photographer: Guy Aroch. Here are some pictures of French actor Gaspard Ulliel, looking v. v. ummm v. tasty. I don't think he usually looks this great as I googled him and he doesn't seem to rock the beard and manly look, he seems a bit more....boyish. I'm not usually a fan of beards & other facial hair...but these pictures have changed my mind.
feast.Your eyes. on THEM.

As far as tastytherads: he's rocking my fave geeky glasses on the cover, proving he is one of the very few that can rock them glasses. I mentioned these glasses on a post a while ago, Chloë Sevigny wore them in that post
Honestly, from viewing these photos it looks like he could have worn anything and still looked mega hot. Case closed.

Continuing the French Dude + French band formula with:

BB Brunes - Mr Hyde

"Bang bang révolver"

No comments:

Post a Comment