Thursday, 25 February 2010

C'mon Rude Boi, Can U Get It Up?

(source: moi :)
Here are some scans from my scrapbook, I made a while back. It's on Josh Hartnett's costumes outfits from his movie August. As you can read if you click the scans, I was uber excited when I wrote this, haha! His character is pretty badass in an annoying but sexy way.
Remember to click the scans for a larger view!

Rihanna - Rude Boy
Most of Rihanna's new record is pretty medicore, except for this one and Fire Bomb. But it wasn't until recently, that I realized how awesome Rude Boy actually is. It's a bit of sneaky fucker. At first your not really impressed, but then you still sing a long....and next thing you know you love it. Well, that's how it was for me anyway. Also, I seem to have this thing where whenever a song I like or feel lukewarm about becomes a single, I instantly love it (again)! So werid, am I being brainwashed? I bet there's a musicology term for this. Anyway....here's the video as its pretty cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment