Thursday, 14 January 2010

scrapbook part TROIS

(source: moi)
Another lovely page out of my scrapbook...this is one of my favorite pages.
The first half is on my cravings for fake-diamonds rhinestones: I went through a phase of wearing fake-diamond looking necklases like the one Jess Origlasso from The Veronicas is wearing (the blonde with the green jacket, top left) with rocker tees. I still love that look.
The bottom half is...An Ode to Chole Sevigny. I think pretty much every fashionista can appreciate Miss. Sevigny's style. I've had an eye on her style for a couple years now, so it was great fun to put together some of my favorite outfits of hers.
Bonus: she happened to be wearing Morrissey tees in two of them :)

P.S: remeber to click picture, to enlarge. Or click here

Morrissey - Let Me Kiss You
I've always liked this song. I totally appreciate how Morrissey can write such beautifully depressing songs. He brings out the emo girl in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment