Sunday, 31 January 2010

Favorite Outfits of the Week

(source: jaglever, taylor-momsen.net, elle.com, pepperandchips)

1) This outfit seems pretty average, but look closer and you'll see she is wearing a Morrissey tee :) & ankle booties which are opened toed with studds on the front. It just gives it that special-ness.
2) Taylor Momsen is currently my fashion inspiration of the moment. I love her gothic influence, its very emo but in a sexy Family Adams type of way instead of cheap Hot Topic kinda way (no offesnse. that store does have a couple cute items).  In this outfit I love how she mixed baby blue, with a black lace cardigan and finished it with red wine coloured lips.
3) Simple and rock 'n'roll. Perfect for a rock concert. I'd probably ditch the ankle booties though.
4) I adooooore this outfit. Very femme fatale. She looks like a spy from the 1930s, those raybans rule. Similarly to Taylor Momsen (# 2), she's working the red wine lips. I really like the contrast of the lip colour with the satin beige shirt.  To finish off black platform pumps. wow.

The Pretty Reckless - Blender

2 comments:

  1. I'd really like that white shirt on the far left, it looks really cute. And everyone is wearing ankle boots which is making me depressed caus mine just broke! I need new ones ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!
    sux that your ankle boots broke, hopefully you'll be able to get some new ones. I think black ankle boots are a totally essential item for your wardrobe, so even when it stops being trendy, i'm pretty sure it will be trendy again soon. THANKS for checking out the blog :)

    ReplyDelete