Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Favorite Outfits of (Last) Week

(source: tfs, photoshop: me)
I can't seem to stay away from leopard. I mean its a cardigan! and its warm + fuzzy + cosy - how can you resist? Also I love how its worn with messy hair, fancy layered jewelery and doc marteen-esque shoes.
(source: unknown)
My love for crop top has grown mucho but not the britney-spears-circa-baby-one-more-time kinda tops. But the ones you wear with cute high-waist shorts like the above. Too cute!
(source:tfs)
Alexa, Alexa. Simple outfit, yet so awesome. Such great colour, however I'd work it with my Zeppelin tee (Tuck that baggy shirt in!)
(source: .wayne tippettes)
I liked this outfit cause it reminded me of Jeff Buckley :)

I leave you with more of The Whigs from their previous album, Peace out!

The Whigs - Right Hand on My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment