Thursday, 12 November 2009

she's such a charmer: alexa chung.

(source: uknown. photoshop: me )
...oh no. YAWWWWWoo!! Alexa Chung is my stylish gurl of the month! 
 
.....I have this scary obssesion with her, she's just so damn charming it's infectious. I love how she's just herself, and not the slighest bit intimated by the celebs she interviews. If you don't love her for her style - here she is (pic above) working that Burberry trench coat (i want one so bad! there's a cute one at h&m's divided....), you will like Miss Chung for her witty interviewing skills...check 'em out from this linkon her new MTV show It's On with Alexa Chung here.

P.S: the song is kings of leon - Charmer (duh, right? ;)

2 comments:

  1. I have a girl-crush forever on this one!! =)



    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, planning to make many more posts on her!!
    thanks for stopping by! xx

    ReplyDelete