Saturday, 14 November 2009

geeked out


(source: alice in wardrobe wonderland, tfs, studded hearts, trashed fashion, urban couture, tfs, galaxyglue. photoshop: me)
Geeky suglasses, especially the ray bans (lookalikes)...Everybody be wearing 'em! But my new favorite has got to be the one's kinda like Chloë Sevigny (top far right)...glasses with the semi-frames. Those are extremely hard to pull-off, but I like them so much I don't care.
Dudes wearing them are also super hot, these pics are proof. Oh, how the geeks become the hipster.
But before it was embedded awesome, there was one man who rocked them like no other: Sir Woody Allen. But to be honest, Woody Allen was a little before my time...However, Rivers Cuomo from Weezer wasn't. Here's a little song called Say It Ain't So. Takes me back to those days when I could only wish to have fake pairs of geeked-out glasses that I own today.

p.s: for closer inspection (wink). Click the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment