Sunday, 15 November 2009

Favorites of the Week

the hat with the military jacket...so adorable. she looks like a little russian princess! i really like this blogger, I discovered recently its called Le Blog de Betty.
alexa chung with that Mulberry bag that's named after her! so practical & vintage-y looking.
  
my fave part of this outfit is the cross earrings & the hair...been working that hairstyle recently. oh yeah and that leather jacket is pretty dope. it looks like it was tailored for her.
 the mix of polka dots & army green. I always like a paradox.
 
perfection. really nothing more to say.
 
i believe: white shirts are best unironed with jeans.

(sources: le blog de betty, unknown, unknown, knightcat, alice and wardrobe wonderland, wildfox)
My favorites this week: have lots of alexa chung (that ain't gonna change for a while) and other randoms that I really like! til' next week for the next edition of favorites of the week :) I'll leave you with one of my favorites, this song is kinda grungy-dirty but summery with lots of distortion and a great guitar riff!

Silversun Pickups - Little Lover's So Polite

4 comments:

  1. great roundup!!! i love that song!!!
    xx
    neutraltuesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Nice blog, I'm loving that Alexa Mulberry bag so much! Thank you for your sweet email and for putting me on your blogroll :) I'm gonna follow your blog! xx

    ps: you have great taste in music, I'm a huge Smiths fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ur welcome! I love your blog. As you may have noticed, I have sourced you pics on some of my posts :) thank you so much for your lovely comments & following!


    xx

    ReplyDelete